The term ‘Klozers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content, images or video training presented on this site – unless you have permission. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy/download our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of content, trademarks, video training and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please do not violate our copyright.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. Klozers strongly disapproves of flaming.
- When you post content in the forum or on a post, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
- Exchange Rate – for non UK clients. If you are not in the UK – you will be billed in your local currency (ie any course or membership fees will be exchanged to your currency). Any transaction involving a currency conversion is completed at a daily adjusted foreign exchange rate determined by our online payment partner. This exchange rate may be higher than the wholesale interbank rate to cover the costs of obtaining and managing the currency. As a result, the exchange rate used at the time of purchase is guaranteed for all parties, including the consumer for the life cycle of the transaction. In the case of memberships the exchange rate deemed at the time of the sale, will stay the same throughout the life-cycle of your subscription – in order to keep the amount billed to the customer the same for each subsequent monthly re-bill. This exchange rate is updated once per day.
- The team at Klozers do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on this site’s forum, but we do have the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not Klozers. Persistent violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, and will have their subscriptions terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by UK & U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of Klozers, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
This website provides the information, services and products on this website “as is” without warranties of any kind. You also agree that this website shall not be responsible for any content found on this websites forums and that your use of this website or it’s forums and any downloading of materials found on or throughout this website and it’s forums is done entirely at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer or data that results. All express warranties and all implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the full extent permitted by law. Klozers does not warrant that the use or performance of this website in that it will be timely, uninterrupted or free of error, or that this website or its server will be free of viruses. In no event shall this website, it’s officers, Directors, Agents, and Employees be liable for any loss or injury, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products provided through this website, even if this website has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that applicable law prevents the exclusion of liability for certain warranties, such exclusions does not apply to you to the extent limited by law.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Klozers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Klozers registered office is 11 Smileyknowes Court, North Berwick, EH39 4RG, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is SC425074 and our company VAT number is 178654363.