Message from our Directors on Your Privacy
Many thanks for your time and please feel free to contact me directly here if you have any concerns or questions.
We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
I’m sure you are aware by now that GDPR is only weeks away and we wanted to provide you with an update on what we intend to do regarding your personal data that is currently held at Klozers.
1. Please be assured that we do not now, and never have held any financial information. The majority of information we are holding that falls under the GDPR regulations, are simply email addresses. However in certain cases we have provided DISC and Behavioural Assessments to help evaluate Sales People/Teams.
2. On Friday 23rd March 2018, we will be deleting all electronic data that we have, including, but not limited to your email address, and you will no longer receive any emails from Klozers.
We would love to keep in touch with you by post, telephone, email, and other electronic means with our latest Sales Insights, Podcasts, Webinars and Events. You can Opt-In to this new list which is fully GDPR compliant, by completing the form below.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use the Klozers website and the learning portal Klozers Sales Institute.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Klozers
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
We do not collect or store:
information regarding your medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or any other sensitive information.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Klozers and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access Klozers services and make transactions
- provide you with information about services if you want it.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email alerts/marketing lists
We use the Active Campaign platform for our email alerts/marketing lists.
Active Campaign has staff based outside the EEA, and may store your data in the US. SendGrid is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts/marketing alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email/marketing service.
As a data processor on behalf of Klozers, Active Campaign will use your information to send you email alerts if you request them. We reserve the right to change our email platform (Active Campaign) to another provider without prior warning.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect by emailing us here.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
Klozers contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to Klozers from another website
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Klozers’ or ‘Klozers Sales Institute’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Klozers registered office is 11 Smileyknowes Court, North Berwick, EH39 4RG, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is SC425074 and our company VAT number is 178654363.
Please visit our Terms & Conditions page for further details.