Welcome to Klozers
We deliver best in class Sales Training Courses in Dresden, or onsite at your offices in the Saxony region. Each of our training courses revolves around the Consultative Sales Methodology which not only fits with the modern buying process, it will fit with the personal values of your team, which means they will find it much easier to adopt into their everyday work practices.
Our Enterprise level Sales Education for B2B Sales Teams is designed to transition Salespeople to the next level in terms of performance.
Please note: all our training courses are available for online delivery.
In addition to our Sales Training courses in Dortmund, we also deliver training in Cologne, Berlin, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hannover, Munich, Munster, Rhein Main, Rhein Palatinate, Stuttgart and Ulm. We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our content to match your exact needs if required.
If your your sales team needs to have better sales conversations, follow a proven sales process and start to win more business lets’ talk.
Why Choose Us?
Our clients primarily choose Klozers for one of three reasons as follows:
1. We eat our own dog food. What this means is that every strategy, tactic and sales skill on our sales training programmes, we use in our own business. This gives our sales trainers a deep understanding of exactly what works and how it can help you win more business.
2. Hands on and practical. The content of each sales training courses is rooted in highly practical, and easy to adopt sales skills and strategies. Our trainers will even step in and do live sales calls for your business, to demonstrate what we teach.
3. Inbound & Outbound. Whilst every sales training company can deliver outbound training, Klozers are the only company who have also mastered the art of Inbound. What’s more, we know how to combine inbound and outbound to develop powerful and ruthlessly efficient sales campaigns.
Our clients come from a wide range of industries and countries, however, our sweet spot is working with small – medium enterprises and helping them take on the brand leaders in their industry and win.
Sales Training in Dresden
We deliver our Sales Training Courses at the Townhouse Dresden Hotel located at Neumarkt 1, Altstadt, 01067 Dresden.
This fabulous 4 star hotel is located in the heart of Dresden city centre and surrounded by restaurants and bars.
We are also happy to work with you to deliver our training at either your own premises or an alternate venue of your choosng.
Sales Training Courses in Dresden
We have a successful track record of delivering these courses over the last 10 years and our expert trainers each have specific experience relating to the courses, both within the SME market and Enterprise Sales. Our goal is not only to deliver the best training, but also to deliver the best learning experience so you both learn and enjoy your time with us.
- Telephone Sales Skills Training
- Consultative Sales Skills Training
- Key Account Management Sales Training
- Sales Management Training
- B2B Lead Generation Skills Training
- LinkedIn Selling Skills.
Your Sales Trainers in Dresden
In Dresden and Saxony our training is delivered by our expert sales trainer Susannah Mathieson. Prior to working as a sales trainer Susie had a successful career in sales with ICI, AkzoNobel, Alldata and Farecla.
Based in Cologne, Susie spends most of her time working with our German telecoms, SaaS, media, pharma, services and automotive clients. Susie is a fluent German speaker with an MBA in business and loves sales training and coaching.
Like most great sales trainers Christian has a track record of selling successfully in different markets. From construction, to packaging and numerous service industries, Christian’s sales background gives him a real understanding of the entire sales process. Christian’s speciality is SaaS and Telephone sales and he is passionate about creating interactive and practical training workshops.
As a competitive Ironman and cyclist Christian uses the similarities between sports and professional selling to help educate and motivate learners.
Sales Training Courses in Dresden
We are committed to ensuring that you get the most from the training and there are certain steps that you should take before the training takes place:
- Complete the pre-course questionnaire to advise us of your priorities in terms of training needs.
- Discuss internally how you will support and hold attendees accountable after the training to ensure the new strategies and tactics are implemented.
- Ensure attendees attend the monthly post course support sessions to ensure they keep learning and improving.
We would love to work with you and be part of your long term success. Your business objectives, the development of your sales force and supporting your sales management function is exactly what we do every day with clients across various industry sectors. Please get in touch and start your journey with us now.
Sales Coaching in Dresden
- Proven Coaching Frameworks
- Support the practical application of new sales skills in the field
- Mentor & Support Future Leaders
- Project based coaching for large deals
- Mentor & Support Non Sales Professionals
- Easy to Follow Videos, Audio and Workbooks
Reviews of our Sales Training in Dresden
Ich kann das Training mit Susie absolut empfehlen. Ihre klare Struktur und Kommunikation macht es sehr einfach die Inhalte nachzuvollziehen. Außerdem hat Susie die wunderbare Gabe sich auf jedes Gewerk einstellen zu können und passende Beispiele zu bringen, sodass keine Fragen und Wünsche mehr offen bleiben. Vielen Dank für den reichhaltigen Input und die wertvollen Tipps!!
Klozers style, content and delivery of sales training is unusual – it works ! When I put the recommendations into practice I found them to be the very effective. Iain’s training turns the art of sales on its head and makes no apology for reinstating the sales role as the key driver in any organisation.”
Sehr engagierte, fachkompetente und sympathische Trainerin. Jede Sitzung ist sehr gut vorbereitet und strukturiert gewesen. Alle Fragen konnten jederzeit beantwortet werden. Die Bedürfnisse der Teilnehmer stehen immer an 1. Stelle. Hat ein Teilnehmer ein akutes Thema wird zuerst das gelöst bevor weiter gemacht wird mit anderen Themen.
Das ganze wird abgerundet durch die extrovertierte Art und den leichten englischen Akzent in ihrer Aussprache, was die Stimmung immer gelockert hat.
Check out more reviews on our Sales Training Reviews page.