Welcome to Klozers
We deliver best in class Sales Training Courses in Dusseldorf, or onsite at your offices throughout the North Rhine-Westphalia region. Each of our training courses revolves around the Consultative Sales Methodology which not only fits with the modern buying process, it will fit with the personal values of your team, which means they will find it much easier to adopt into their everyday work practices.
Our Enterprise level Sales Education for B2B Sales Teams is designed to transition Salespeople to the next level in terms of performance.
Please note: all our training courses are available for online delivery.
If your team needs to improve their sales conversations, overcome objections, develop a better understanding of their customer and business, needs we should talk.
In addition to our Sales Training courses in Dusseldorf we also deliver training in Cologne, Berlin, Dresden, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Hannover, Munich, Munster, Rhein Main, Rhein Palatinate, Stuttgart and Ulm. We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our content to match your exact needs if required.
We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our content to match your exact needs if required.
Why Choose Klozers
Typically our clients choose us for one of the three following reasons:
1. Outbound and Inbound. Whilst most sales training companies cover outbound selling skills and strategies they ignore the Inbound side of sales. Not only do we have the strategies and tactics to effectively handle inbound leads, we have also worked hard to develop a digital program that consistently generates new sales leads for the business. Furthermore, our team has developed a methodology that fully integrates and optimises outbound and inbound selling.
2. We eat our own dog food. What we mean by this is quite simply that every sales strategy and tactic that we teach we use in our own business. This means our trainers have a deep understanding of everything we teach and how you can implement these new skills in your business.
3. Hands on & practical skills. We take great pride in our ability to strip away the “fluff” around sales and focus in on the high value areas of sales in any business or industry. These high value areas are: Finding new customers, Klozing new customers and Growing your customers. Each course contains practical exercises with time to include any personal context to help delegates link directly to any workplace situation.
As a company we are growing ourselves and we would love to partner with you to help you sell and win more business.
Sales Training in Dusseldorf
In addition to delivering our training at our clients premises, we also deliver our Sales Training Courses in the Hilton Hotel in Dusseldorf located at Georg-Glock-Str. 20, Golzheim, 40474.
This superb hotel is located a short walk from the Rheinpark and the river Rhine itself.
Sales Courses in Dusseldorf
- 1 day and 2 Day selling skills courses available
- Training & Coaching from highly experienced trainers across the UK with real world experience
- Choose between our premises, your business premises, or external venues
- Specialist Workshop Facilitation for Sales Management & Sales Teams
- Bespoke 90 Day Action Plans for every attendee to ensure new selling skills, sales process are embedded
- SaaS Sales Training, Consultative Selling Skills, Sales Management Training Course, Key Account Management Training Course, B2B Lead Generation Training Course, LinkedIn Training Course
Your Sales Trainers in Dusseldorf
In Dusseldorf and the North Rhine-Westphalia region our training is delivered by our sales trainer, Susannah Mathieson.
With a distinguished career in sales for leading companies like ICI, AkzoNobel and Alldata Susie is an accomplished sales trainer and coach.
Klozers deliver sales training and coaching to the Telecoms, Automotive, Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology, SaaS, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Construction & Food & Drink industries.
In Dusseldorf and the North Rhine-Westphalia region our training is delivered by Christian Haring.
Meet Christian, a fantastic sales trainer! He’s great at selling things in various fields, from construction to packaging and many more. Christian understands everything about sales, especially when it comes to software and phone sales. He enjoys creating fun and simple training sessions to help you learn.
Christian is also a sports enthusiast, excelling in Ironman and cycling. He uses his sports knowledge to make learning sales easier and more exciting. If you’re just starting out in sales, Christian is the perfect teacher for you.
Sales Skills Training in Dusseldorf
We are committed to ensuring that you get the most from your training and there are certain steps that you should take before the training takes place. This allows us to adjust the sales course content and focus on new skills that are important, rather then existing skills that your sales team may have already mastered.
- Complete the pre-course questionnaire to advise us of your priorities in terms of training needs.
- Discuss internally how you will support and hold attendees accountable after the training to ensure the new strategies and tactics are implemented.
- Ensure attendees attend the monthly post course support sessions to ensure they keep learning and improving.
We would love to work with you, your sales managers, your team leaders and your sales team, to help you reach the goals and objectives that are important to you.
Sales Coaching in Dusseldorf
Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered with our Online Sales Coaching portal
- Proven Coaching Frameworks
- Support the practical application of new sales skills in the field
- Mentor & Support Future Leaders
- Project based coaching for large deals
- Leadership Skills
- Easy to Follow Videos, Audio and Workbooks
Reviews of our Sales Skills Training in Dusseldorf
I attended a seminar with Iain from Klozers recently and found it to be very interesting and informative. Iain was engaging and showed genuine interest in each of the businesses represented in the room. He tailored parts of his presentation to suit each individual in their own area and stage of startup. Definitely a worthwhile seminar and I would highly recommend attending.
Iain Swanston’s style, content and delivery of sales training is unusual – it works ! When I put the recommendations into practice I found them to be the very effective. Iain’s training turns the art of sales on its head and makes no apology for reinstating the sales role as the key driver in any organisation.”
If your looking for pragmatic advice and support when it comes to sales Iain is your man. We’ve been fortunate to get Iain to support our sales training activities and his relentless and consistent approach has been a big help in helping us drive the sales side of the business.
Check out more reviews on our Sales Training Reviews page.