Welcome to Klozers
We deliver best in class Sales Training Courses in Milton Keynes, or onsite at your business premises across Buckinghamshire and Northants.
We would love to work with you and your team to help you win more business. Whether you have a new team or more experienced sales people we have the trainers, and the best sales courses to help get you started. Our courses cover everything from how to find more prospects, engaging customers, following a sales process, closing deals and increasing sales across the board.
We encourage you to look around our website and access the free resources we have available. In addition please be sure to read the reviews that previous participants on our training courses have kindly left.
We can also work with your sales managers team to design a bespoke sales training course that meets the exact business requirements and those of your sales team.
Why Choose Klozers
We have a successful track record of delivering our sales training courses over the last 10 years. With that said, most of our clients choose Klozers for one of the following three reasons:
1. Outbound and Inbound. Traditional training companies focus on outbound activity which is great and does get results. However, outbound is only 50% of sales and our team have built an impressive record as Inbound experts. This is much more than just answering inbound calls – we are experts at making your phone ring and outlook ping. Our team design powerful sales campaigns that generate real leads for your business.
2. Real world training, not theory. The course content we teach doesn’t come from books and theories. Everything we teach comes from the exact sales strategies and tactics that we use to grow our own business. We’ll even show you the results, warts and all before you implement them in your business.
3. Real world Sales Trainers. Whilst many companies use corporate trainers each of our team of highly experienced trainers, still has to sell as part of their role. This ensures our sales trainers are still firmly rooted in the real world, and current in their thinking and best practices. Our real world trainers ensure your sales team receives a real world experience.
We love sales and would love the opportunity to work with you and your sales team.
Sales Training in Milton Keynes
We deliver our Sales Training Courses in Milton Keynes area at the Jurys Inn, Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2HP.
This hotel is located in MK city centre and is conveniently located for both the main rail station and Milton Keynes shopping centre.
Please note: in-house sales training courses delivered on your business premises and online training is also available.
Sales Training Courses in Milton Keynes
Each of our proven sales training courses are centred around either the role/function of sales people or the skills required to be successful in modern selling.
Sales courses available include Telephone Sales Skills Training, SaaS Sales Training, Consultative Sales Training Course, Lead Generation Training Course. Key Account Management Training Course and LinkedIn Sales Training Course.
Furthermore, we also provide training on Sales Management to support your leadership team.
Our sales courses come in either a 1 day or 2 day format, but are also designed for online delivery.
Your Sales Trainer in Milton Keynes
In Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire our training is delivered by our Lead Sales Trainer, Iain Swanston.
Iain lived in Loughton MK for many years and has many connections with Milton Keynes. With over 35 years in sales Iain has trained companies to sell everything from baby clothes to missile defense systems. Iain’s passion lies in B2B sales and he has worked with many small Startups through to Enterprise organisations like Microsoft where he was Lead Trainer at the Microsoft Sales Academy.
Iain has delivered training to companies working in Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology, SaaS, Pharmaceutical, Defense, Construction & Food & Drink.
Sales Skills Training
We are committed to ensuring that you get the most from ever training course and there are certain steps that you should take before the sales training takes place:
- Complete the pre-course questionnaire to advise us of your priorities in terms of training needs.
- Discuss internally how you will support and hold attendees accountable after the training to ensure the new strategies and tactics are implemented.
- Ensure attendees attend the monthly post course support sessions to ensure they keep learning and improving.
If you have any questions regarding our sales training courses then you are welcome to schedule a conference call and we will be happy to talk through the content and make sure that the course you choose is a good fit for your needs.
Sales Coaching in Milton Keynes
Sales training is great, however, some of our clients take this to the next level and enrol their teams on professional sales coaching. Whether it’s reinforcement and embedding of new skills learned during training, or sales performance coaching we can help. Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered with our Online Sales Coaching portal
- Proven Coaching Frameworks
- Support the practical application of new sales skills in the field
- Mentor & Support Future Leaders
- Project based coaching for large deals
- Mentor & Support Non Sales Professionals
- Easy to Follow Videos, Audio and Workbooks
Reviews of Sales Training in Milton Keynes
I attended a seminar with Iain from Klozers recently and found it to be very interesting and informative. Iain was engaging and showed genuine interest in each of the businesses represented in the room. He tailored parts of his presentation to suit each individual in their own area and stage of startup. Definitely a worthwhile seminar and I would highly recommend attending.
Iain Swanston’s style, content and delivery of sales training is unusual – it works ! When I put the recommendations into practice I found them to be the very effective. Iain’s training turns the art of sales on its head and makes no apology for reinstating the sales role as the key driver in any organisation.”
If your looking for pragmatic advice and support when it comes to sales Iain is your man. We’ve been fortunate to get Iain to support our sales training activities and his relentless and consistent approach has been a big help in helping us drive the sales side of the business.