Key Account Management Training
If your business is typical 70% of next years revenues will come from this years customers.
Whilst winning new business is important, it’s equally important to retain your existing customers.
Professional Key Account Management reduces customer churn and increases their lifetime value to your business.
- Your own dedicated Trainer
- FREE access and coaching via our Sales Playbooks
- FREE access to all our templates, tools and frameworks
- Weekly work-based learning sessions
- Email & chat support
- Online learning portal
- Online - 4 Weeks (One Module per week)
- Onsite - 1 Day* (Please note due to Covid-19 restrictions Onsite Delivery is not currently available)
For Account Managers, Relationship Managers, Technical Account Managers and Account Directors
What happens after I join the course?
- After you have completed your payment you will be directed to a Thank You page.
- The "Thank You" page contains a short Questionnaire so you can tell us more about yourself.
- All clients receive a full Tax/VAT invoice for your records.
- You will be allocated a Trainer who will contact you to arrange your personal On-boarding Session.
- You will be allocated a place in the Online Learning Portal.
I would gladly recommend Iain & his team to anyone in the sales environment .I had the pleasure of attending one of Iain’s sales master classes, after which I found a whole new impetus & drive to take forward on the numerous meetings I have had since .His wealth of experience in sales tied in with his excellent method of teaching make for a very interesting and insightful experience.
Stuart Horsburgh– Senior Contracts Manager, MBMS
*Please note for Onsite delivery of this course there is a minimum 5 participants required and travel charges may apply.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you don't sell more in the first 30 days after taking this course we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Our Key Account Management training course includes 4 x 90 minute LIVE modules (Delivered on site or online) as follows:
Module 1. Understanding Key Account Management
What is Key Account Management, why you should implement it and how this applies to your own personal situation.
Module 2. Segmenting & Defining Key Accounts
How to identify and prioritise which of your clients should be key accounts and more importantly who should not.
Module 3. Planning for Key Accounts
How to create a Key Account Plan including example contracts, contact plans and prioritised action points.
Module 4. Creating your First Key Account Plan
Using our Key Account Management template you will create and develop your first key account plan for one of your own clients.
Lastly, we bring everything together into a one page action sheet, including powerful goals to ensure you follow through on your plans and get the sales results you deserve.
These sessions are focussed on our Work Based Learning programmes which ensure any new sales behaviours are embedded, and you the customer are ensured a tangible ROI from the training.