Sales Improvement Workshop
Selling is more difficult than ever before and Sales Teams are under pressure. What previously worked may not be working now or at best it's providing limited success. Sales Teams in every industry are being hit by huge changes and need support like never before. This facilitated workshop uses our proven Sales Improvement Process to bring remote Sales Teams together, identify new ways to move forward, prioritise new opportunities and take action.
- Re-energise your Sales Team
- Discover new sales strategies to move forward
- Build Team Collaboration
- Get group buy in to ensure change happens
- Create Powerful action plans that drive new behaviours
- Online – 120 minutes total (includes 1 x 15min break)
For sales teams who need a new direction, ideas, motivation and goals.
What happens after I join the course?
- After you have completed your payment you will be directed to a Thank You page.
- The "Thank You" page contains a link to a short Questionnaire so you can tell us more about yourself.
- All clients receive a full Tax/VAT invoice for your records.
- You will be allocated a Trainer who will contact you to arrange your personal On-boarding Session.
- You will be allocated a place in the Online Learning Portal.
“Absolutely Top Notch!. Can't thank you enough for todays session. My head is absolutely buzzing with ideas."
Craig Buchan – CEO, Qpal
This remote workshop can be facilitated via MS Teams, Zoom or Google Meet Up.
Session 1: Foundations (55 mins)
Reset the foundations of your Sales Team and find a common Purpose. Align your Sales Team with the company’s goals. Reinforce the importance of the right sales behaviours and desired outcomes.
Session 2: Sales Innovation & Improvement (55 mins)
Follow a proven methodology and engage your Team in “Critical Thinking Process” to collectively work out the best way forward. Capture and document key information and translate into 90 day action plans.