Welcome to Klozers
We deliver best in class Sales Training Courses in Munster, or onsite at your offices throughout the North Rhine-Westphalia region. Each of our sales skills courses includes the latest content for remote selling ensuring your team will have sales success whether they are working from home or the office.
Don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews and see for yourself how we can give your sales team the edge in the market and deliver results your sales team can be proud of.
Our Enterprise level Sales Education for B2B Sales Teams is specifically designed to transition Salespeople to the next level in terms of performance.
Please note: all our training courses are available for online delivery.
In addition to our Sales Training courses in Munster we also deliver training in Cologne, Berlin, Dortmund, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hannover, Munich, Munster, Rhein Main, Rhein Palatinate, Stuttgart and Ulm. We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our content to match your exact needs if required.
If your your sales team needs to have better sales conversations, follow a proven sales process and start to win more business lets’ talk.
Why Choose Us?
As one of the UK’s leading training providers our clients primarily choose Klozers for one of three reasons as follows:
1. We eat our own dog food. What this means is that every strategy, tactic and sales skill on our sales training programmes we use in our own business. This gives our sales trainers a deep understanding of exactly what works and how it can help you win more business.
2. Hands on and practical. The content of each sales training courses is rooted in highly practical, and easy to adopt sales skills and strategies. Our trainers will even step in and do live sales calls for your business, to demonstrate what we teach.
3. Inbound & Outbound. Whilst every sales training company can deliver outbound training, Klozers are the only company who have also mastered the art of Inbound. What’s more, we know how to combine inbound and outbound to develop powerful and ruthlessly efficient sales campaigns.
Our clients come from a wide range of industries and countries, however, our sweet spot is working with small – medium enterprises and helping them take on the brand leaders in their industry and win.
Sales Training in Munster
In Munster our Sales Training Courses are delivered at the H4 Hotel, Stubengasse 33, 48143 Münster, Germany.
Located in the heart of Munster’s old quarter, the H4 Hotel is a short walk from the popular Prinzipalmarkt square and the grand Baroque residence, the Erbdrostenhof. The Münster Arkaden shopping centre is also only 350 yards away.
Sales Training Courses in Munster
We have a successful track record of delivering these courses over the last 10 years and our expert trainers each have specific experience relating to the courses, both within the SME market and Enterprise Sales. Our goal is not only to deliver the best training, but also to deliver the best learning experience so you both learn and enjoy your time with us.
- Telephone Sales Skills Training
- Consultative Sales Skills Training
- Key Account Management Sales Training
- Sales Management Training
- B2B Lead Generation Skills Training
- LinkedIn Selling Skills
- Sales Negotiation Skills Training
Your Sales Trainer in Munster
Susie is a core part of our delivery team in Munster and the North Rhine-Westphalia region.
Susie is a fluent German speaker and a sales veteran, having spent many years in sales and sales management with ICI, AkzoNobel and Alldata.
With an MBA in Business Susie is a valuable part of Klozers team in the DACH region.
In Munster and the North Rhine-Westphalia region our training is delivered by our Lead Sales Trainer in DACHS, Christian Haring.
With a reputation as a top-notch sales trainer, Christian has a commendable history of successful sales in diverse markets. From construction to packaging and various service sectors, his extensive sales background grants him an in-depth understanding of the entire sales process. Christian specializes in SaaS and telephone sales, and his passion is evident in his creation of engaging and practical training workshops.
Sales Training Courses in Munster
We are committed to ensuring that you get the most from the training and there are certain steps that you should take before any skills training takes place:
- Complete the pre-course questionnaire to advise us of your priorities in terms of training needs.
- Discuss internally how you will support and hold attendees accountable after the training to ensure the new strategies and tactics are implemented.
- Ensure attendees attend the monthly post course support sessions to ensure they keep learning and improving.
We would love to work with you and be part of your long term success. Your business objectives, the development of your sales force and supporting your sales managers is exactly what we do every day with clients across various industry sectors. Please get in touch and start your journey to winning new business with us now.
Sales Coaching in Munster
Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered with our Online Sales Coaching portal
- Proven Coaching Frameworks
- Support the practical application of new sales skills in the field
- Mentor & Support Future Leaders
- Project based coaching for large deals
- Mentor & Support Non Sales Professionals
- Easy to Follow Videos, Audio and Workbooks
Reviews of our Sales Training in Munster
Susie Mathieson works purposefully and effectively. She is always interested in the market and in getting to know the customers thoroughly in order to make the best decisions. The cooperation with Susie was shaped by trust, open communication, sincere interest, factual understanding, and a positive exchange of ideas.”
Top coach, particularly good combination of theory and practice.”
Iain is a very experienced and highly knowledgeable sales trainer. He went over and above to support our company in our sales efforts, and gave us invaluable insight and highly practical tools and resources throughout the course. I would not hesitate to recommend any of his services. He goes over and above, and is genuinely delighted to see your company do well. “
Check out more reviews on our Sales Training Reviews page.