Welcome to Klozers
We deliver best in class Sales Training Courses in Leeds, or onsite at your offices throughout Yorkshire. Each of our sales skills courses includes the latest content for remote selling ensuring your team will have sales success whether they are working from home or the office.
Don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews and see for yourself how we can give your sales team the edge in the market and deliver results your sales team can be proud of.
Our Enterprise level Sales Education for B2B Sales Teams is specifically designed to transition Salespeople to the next level in terms of performance.
Please note: all our training courses are available for online delivery.
In addition to our Sales Training courses in London we also deliver training in Manchester and Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland. We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our content to match your exact needs if required.
If your your sales team needs to have better sales conversations, follow a proven sales process and start to win more business lets’ talk.
Why Choose Us?
As one of the UK’s leading training providers our clients primarily choose Klozers for one of three reasons as follows:
1. We eat our own dog food. What this means is that every strategy, tactic and sales skill on our sales training programmes we use in our own business. This gives our sales trainers a deep understanding of exactly what works and how it can help you win more business.
2. Hands on and practical. The content of each sales training courses is rooted in highly practical, and easy to adopt sales skills and strategies. Our trainers will even step in and do live sales calls for your business, to demonstrate what we teach.
3. Inbound & Outbound. Whilst every sales training company can deliver outbound training, Klozers are the only company who have also mastered the art of Inbound. What’s more, we know how to combine inbound and outbound to develop powerful and ruthlessly efficient sales campaigns.
Our clients come from a wide range of industries and countries, however, our sweet spot is working with small – medium enterprises and helping them take on the brand leaders in their industry and win.
Sales Training in Leeds
Our Sales Training Courses in Leeds are delivered at the Leeds Marriott Hotel. This is located at 4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 6ET.
In the heart of the city centre, the Marriott is only a 5 minute walk from Leeds Railway Station and 20 minutes by car from Leeds Bradford Airport.
Sales Training Courses in Leeds
We have a successful track record of delivering these courses over the last 10 years and our expert trainers each have specific experience relating to the courses, both within the SME market and Enterprise Sales. Our goal is not only to deliver the best training, but also to deliver the best learning experience so you both learn and enjoy your time with us.
- Telephone Sales Skills Training
- Consultative Sales Skills Training
- Key Account Management Sales Training
- Sales Management Training
- B2B Lead Generation Skills Training
- LinkedIn Selling Skills
- Sales Negotiation Skills Training
Your Sales Trainer in Leeds
In Leeds our training is delivered by our Lead Sales Trainer, Iain Swanston.
With over 35 years in sales Iain has trained companies to sell everything from baby clothes to missile defense systems. Iain’s passion lies in B2B sales and he has worked with many small Startups through to Enterprise organisations like Microsoft where he was Lead Trainer at the Microsoft Sales Academy.
Iain has delivered training to companies working in Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology, SaaS, Pharmaceutical, Defense, Construction & Food & Drink.
Sales Training Courses in Leeds
We are committed to ensuring that you get the most from the training and there are certain steps that you should take before any skills training takes place:
- Complete the pre-course questionnaire to advise us of your priorities in terms of training needs.
- Discuss internally how you will support and hold attendees accountable after the training to ensure the new strategies and tactics are implemented.
- Ensure attendees attend the monthly post course support sessions to ensure they keep learning and improving.
We would love to work with you and be part of your long term success. Your business objectives, the development of your sales force and supporting your sales managers is exactly what we do every day with clients across various industry sectors. Please get in touch and start your journey to winning new business with us now.
Sales Coaching in Leeds
Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered with our Online Sales Coaching portal
- Proven Coaching Frameworks
- Support the practical application of new sales skills in the field
- Mentor & Support Future Leaders
- Project based coaching for large deals
- Mentor & Support Non Sales Professionals
- Easy to Follow Videos, Audio and Workbooks
Reviews of our Sales Training in Leeds
I attended a seminar with Iain from Klozers recently and found it to be very interesting and informative. Iain was engaging and showed genuine interest in each of the businesses represented in the room. He tailored parts of his presentation to suit each individual in their own area and stage of startup. Definitely a worthwhile seminar and I would highly recommend attending.
Iain Swanston’s style, content and delivery of sales training is unusual – it works ! When I put the recommendations into practice I found them to be the very effective. Iain’s training turns the art of sales on its head and makes no apology for reinstating the sales role as the key driver in any organisation.”
If your looking for pragmatic advice and support when it comes to sales Iain is your man. We’ve been fortunate to get Iain to support our sales training activities and his relentless and consistent approach has been a big help in helping us drive the sales side of the business.