Welcome to Klozers
We love sales and we love teaching and seeing others achieve sales success. We deliver Sales Training Courses in Bournemouth, or onsite at your offices in the south of England.
Our sweet spot is working with ambitious SMEs and Mid Market companies to help them take on the brand leaders in their industry and win.
Our clients range from companies providing waste management through to aircraft manufacturing so you can rest assured your sales team are in safe hands.
Our Enterprise level Sales Education for B2B Sales Teams is designed to transition Salespeople to the next level in terms of performance.
Please note: all our training courses have been updated with the latest remote selling techniques and are also available for online delivery.
In addition to our Sales Training courses in Bournemouth we also deliver training in London, Bristol, Coventry, Birmingham, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds, Manchester and Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland. We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our course content to match your exact needs if required.
Why Choose Klozers
Thank you for considering Klozers as a potential partner to your business. Klozers is the UK’s leading B2B sales training program provider and we’ve listed below the most common reasons companies just like you choose Klozers.
1. Real World Sales Trainers. We have a team of experienced sales trainers who still sell today. Our trainers are not theory driven, corporate presenters. They are hands on, practical and highly effective. Need to demonstrate a cold call? They’ll jump on the phone line in front of the class to show them the techniques in real time.
2. Outbound and Inbound. Most training providers deliver Outbound sales training which is great, but that leaves the other 50% of sales – the Inbound part. By inbound we don’t mean answering the phone, we mean making the phone ring and outlook ping. Our team not only know how to generate a consistent flow of sales leads, they know how to optimise the process by aligning it with your Outbound selling strategy.
3. We eat our own dog food. This means that as a company every sales strategy and tactic that we teach, we use in our own business. This gives our sales trainers a deep understanding of what we are teaching and how we can implement them in your business.
Whether your team are new to sales and need help to have better sales conversations, overcome objections and follow a sales process, or are more experienced sales professionals who need to keep their skills up to date we would love to talk with you.
We don’t just want you to win more sales, we want you to have the best experience with us.
Sales Training in Bournemouth
We deliver our Sales Training Courses in London at the Holiday Inn, 22 Bath Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2NS.
This hotel is located a ten minute walk from the city centre and the main beach area.
For those travelling into Bournemouth, the hotel is 0.5 mile from Bournemouth Railway Station and 5.6 miles from Bournemouth International Airport.
Sales Training Courses in Bournemouth
Each of our training courses have been redesigned to include remote selling techniques for sales people working and selling remotely.
In addition, our courses are designed around the most common sales roles, and the key selling skills required in the modern world.
If your sales team needs to have better conversations, control the sales process and win more business our sales courses are perfect for you.
Course available include SaaS Sales Training, Consultative Sales Skills, Key Account Management Training, Sales Management Training, Lead Generation Training and LinkedIn Sales Training.
Your Sales Trainer in Bournemouth
Janet Efere heads up our sales training team in Bournemouth and the South Coast.
Janet has huge experience as a sales trainer and regularly delivers over 50 training courses a year – she is the ultimate safe pair of hands to put in front of your sales team.
Janet’s sales experience began with seven years of direct sales at Xerox, and followed by 17 years of being Group Head of Business Development at a college, where she oversaw sales and marketing strategy. Janet has experience in pharmaceuticals, local government, software and real estate, and typically works with troubled or unmotivated sales teams who need to improve their sales skills and increase their overall sales performance. She is based in Cheshunt, just outside London.
Sales Training in Bournemouth
We are committed to ensuring that you get the most from each of our sales training programmes, and there are certain steps that you should take before the training takes place:
- Complete the pre-course questionnaire to advise us of your priorities in terms of training needs.
- Discuss internally how you will support and hold attendees accountable after the training to ensure the new strategies and tactics are implemented.
- Ensure attendees attend the monthly post course support sessions to ensure they keep learning and improving.
If you have any questions regarding the course then you are welcome to schedule a conference call with Iain who will be happy to talk through the content and make sure that the course is a good fit for your needs. You can arrange a call with Iain via joanne @ klozers.com
Sales Coaching in Bournemouth
After your sales training course it’s important to reinforce and embed the new skills your sales team has learned. Our sales coaching is available both in person and online via our Sales Coaching portal.
- Proven Coaching Frameworks
- Support the practical application of new sales skills in the field
- Mentor & Support Future Leaders
- Project based coaching for large deals
- Mentor & Support Non Sales Professionals
- Easy to Follow Videos, Audio and Workbooks
Reviews of our Sales Training in Bournemouth
I attended a seminar with Iain from Klozers recently and found it to be very interesting and informative. Iain was engaging and showed genuine interest in each of the businesses represented in the room. He tailored parts of his presentation to suit each individual in their own area and stage of startup. Definitely a worthwhile seminar and I would highly recommend attending.
Iain Swanston’s style, content and delivery of sales training is unusual – it works ! When I put the recommendations into practice I found them to be the very effective. Iain’s training turns the art of sales on its head and makes no apology for reinstating the sales role as the key driver in any organisation.”
If your looking for pragmatic advice and support when it comes to sales Iain is your man. We’ve been fortunate to get Iain to support our sales training activities and his relentless and consistent approach has been a big help in helping us drive the sales side of the business.