Welcome to Klozers
We love sales and we love teaching and seeing others achieve sales success. We deliver Sales Training Courses in Frankfurt and the surrounding Hesse region, or onsite at your offices.
Our sweet spot is working with ambitious SMEs and Mid Market companies to help them take on the brand leaders in their industry and win.
Our clients range from companies providing waste management through to aircraft manufacturing so you can rest assured your sales team are in safe hands.
Our Enterprise level Sales Education for B2B Sales Teams is designed to transition Salespeople to the next level in terms of performance.
Please note: all our training courses have been updated with the latest remote selling techniques and are also available for online delivery.
In addition to our Sales Training courses in Frankfurt we also deliver training in Cologne, Berlin, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Hannover, Munich, Munster, Rhein Main, Rhein Palatinate, Stuttgart and Ulm. We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our content to match your exact needs if required.
We also deliver bespoke training In-house and can customise our course content to match your exact needs if required.
Why Choose Klozers
Thank you for considering Klozers as a potential partner to your business. Klozers is the UK’s leading B2B sales training program provider and we’ve listed below the most common reasons companies just like you choose Klozers.
1. Real World Sales Trainers. We have a team of experienced sales trainers who still sell today. Our trainers are not theory driven, corporate presenters. They are hands on, practical and highly effective. Need to demonstrate a cold call? They’ll jump on the phone line in front of the class to show them the techniques in real time.
2. Outbound and Inbound. Most training providers deliver Outbound sales training which is great, but that leaves the other 50% of sales – the Inbound part. By inbound we don’t mean answering the phone, we mean making the phone ring and outlook ping. Our team not only know how to generate a consistent flow of sales leads, they know how to optimise the process by aligning it with your Outbound selling strategy.
3. We eat our own dog food. This means that as a company every sales strategy and tactic that we teach, we use in our own business. This gives our sales trainers a deep understanding of what we are teaching and how we can implement them in your business.
Whether your team are new to sales and need help to have better sales conversations, overcome objections and follow a sales process, or are more experienced sales professionals who need to keep their skills up to date we would love to talk with you.
We don’t just want you to win more sales, we want you to have the best experience with us.
Sales Training in Frankfurt
We deliver our Sales Training Courses in London at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Hamburger Allee 2, Westend, 60486 Frankfurt.
This hotel is located in a popular area which is a ten minute walk from the city centre.
Sales Training Courses in Frankfurt
Each of our training courses have been redesigned to include remote selling techniques for sales people working and selling remotely.
In addition, our courses are designed around the most common sales roles, and the key selling skills required in the modern world.
If your sales team needs to have better conversations, control the sales process and win more business our sales courses are perfect for you.
Course available include SaaS Sales Training, Consultative Sales Skills, Key Account Management Training, Sales Management Training, Lead Generation Training and LinkedIn Sales Training.
Your Sales Trainer in Frankfurt
From her base in Cologne Susannah Mathieson is responsible for our training delivery in Frankfurt and the Hesse region.
Following a successful career in sales Susie with Alldata, AkzoNobel and ICI Susie made the transition into sales training and coaching. With a real passion for sales and professional selling Susie is hugely popular with our clients and always worth having a conversation with.
Sales Training in Frankfurt
We are committed to ensuring that you get the most from each of our sales training programmes, and there are certain steps that you should take before the training takes place:
- Complete the pre-course questionnaire to advise us of your priorities in terms of training needs.
- Discuss internally how you will support and hold attendees accountable after the training to ensure the new strategies and tactics are implemented.
- Ensure attendees attend the monthly post course support sessions to ensure they keep learning and improving.
If you have any questions regarding the course then you are welcome to schedule a conference call with Iain who will be happy to talk through the content and make sure that the course is a good fit for your needs. You can arrange a call with Iain via joanne @ klozers.com
Sales Coaching in Frankfurt
After your sales training course it’s important to reinforce and embed the new skills your sales team has learned. Our sales coaching is available both in person and online via our Sales Coaching portal.
- Proven Coaching Frameworks
- Support the practical application of new sales skills in the field
- Mentor & Support Future Leaders
- Project based coaching for large deals
- Mentor & Support Non Sales Professionals
- Easy to Follow Videos, Audio and Workbooks
Reviews of our Sales Training in Frankfurt
The cooperation with Susie Mathieson is always target-oriented and constructive. Her knowledge of the market and her extraordinary expertise is very helpful for the development of joint strategies and the persuasion of employees and customers. Her extremely positive demeanour and very personal and warm attitude underline her professionalism and dignify her as a person. Moreover, her reliability is one of the factors why my employees and myself love to work with her.”
A marvellous person with great ambitions and commitment. She knows what she is doing and never tires. The human touch is always in the foreground. Many strong competencies like sales, organisation, communication and much more.”
Very dedicated and likeable coach with a high competency in her field. Each session was prepared and structured thoroughly. All questions were answered at all times. The needs of the participants always have top priority. If a participant has a pressing issue, it is solved before the training goes on. All of this is topped off by the extroverted attitude and the English accent, which provided for a relaxed atmosphere.”