B2B Lead generation course
This Masterclass is a step by step guide on how to generate new B2B sales leads. Revised and updated for the new post lockdown world of selling, the course will help you generate new business leads right from your desk without picking up the telephone. Our B2B Lead Generation course will show you how to leverage the biggest B2B Directory in the world with over 90 million senior level users – LinkedIn.
Any outbound activity when done poorly is the fastest way to damage your personal and company brand. LinkedIn “Spam” has made it more difficult to generate leads from LinkedIn, but easier for our clients to stand out and shine, with our unique approach.
The majority of LinkedIn users simply don’t have a strategy to generate sales from LinkedIn and quickly give up on the platform.
Check out the video before for some practical examples of Lead Generation strategies that you could be learning when you start with us.
Please note: The Inbound “Free Ads” strategy shown in the video is only available via the Funnel Sprint training programme.
If you don’t want to spam people and damage your personal and business brand, this training course is perfect for you.
This Lead Gen course is ideal for anyone who is paying LinkedIn month after month and not getting any sales leads.
Previous attendees have included:
- Inside Sales Teams
- Business Owners/CEO’s
- Business Development Professionals
- Key Account Managers
- Sales Managers/Directors and VP’s
This course is a step by step guide on how to Find, attract and nurture sales leads using a combination of LinkedIn, Telephone and Cold Email strategies. Participants get an “over the shoulder view” of the exact strategies that we use at Klozers to generate hundreds of sales leads for our own business.
The course is the most comprehensive training you will find and goes way past the basics of sales prospecting.
Quite simply new SALES LEADS are the main benefit from attending this course.
The second most important benefit is that you will have a strategy and a process, that you can repeat on your own after the training course.
Lastly, our clients leave with more confidence. Confidence that they can generate new sales leads using their new lead generation process.
Lead Generation is the number one challenge facing companies. We can help you fix the problem once and for all.
We believe it’s important for you to know that as a company we teach the exactly same prospecting strategies that we teach our clients. At any point during training you can ask to see our own up to date results from these prospecting strategies.
- Session 1 – Selling Remotely. Discover what it takes to sell in a post-covid world. Learn best practice and the latest research on what’s working and what’s not. Reinventing prospecting to get the most from MS Teams & Zoom. Take a deep dive into your Ideal Client Profile to ensure you are targeting the right prospects. Build a list of target accounts that you want to sell to.
- Session 2 – Building a Prospecting Plan. Without a plan most people struggle to maintain any level of prospecting activity. We’ll help you build a prospecting plan based on your own unique requirements. We’ll introduce you to the Three Hit Combo and show you how to combine phone, email and LinkedIn to have the maximum effect.
- Session 3 – LinkedIn Selling Transform and optimise your personal profile page to get the LinkedIn algorithm sending prospects to you. Discover how to connect with prospects in a non salesy way and then we’ll show you what to post & when to post, even if you have no content. How to increase engagement and get prospects to come to you.
- Session 4 – Telesales How to cut through the noise and make the phone your friend. Despite lockdowns and social selling the telephone is still one of the most powerful tools at your disposal, The majority of people on LinkedIn “connect and forget”. This is not a recipe for success and we help you create your own bespoke lead nurturing strategy that generates a consistent flow of warm sales leads.
- Session 5 – Cold Email tactics. With the highest ROI of any platform cold email has a bad reputation but it works and has continued to work through the lockdown period. We’ll show you all the tools and strategies you need to get started and launch your first campaign.
- Session 6 – Bringing it all together. We’ll show you how to maintain momentum and build consistency into your prospecting so in turn you get consistent results.
We’ve all received connection requests and messages on LinkedIn from people who are trying to sell to us. For most people this is hugely off putting and then they stop their own LinkedIn activity because they don’t want to be “that person”.
Our unique consultative approach matches your personal values making it easier for you to implement the strategies and tactics you will learn.
We’ve all attended a one or two day course and then struggled to find time to implement what we’ve learned.
Our methodology is focussed on “doing” rather than the theoretical side of LinkedIn. The course is extremely hands on with participants having assignments in between each session. The assignments are the exact type of sales activity required to generate new sales leads.
This course can be delivered:
- On site as a two day bootcamp (dependant on Covid restrictions). Minimum 5 people and additional travel charges may apply.
- Remotely via 4 x half day workshops. Dates and times confirmed on booking.
- Remotely via 6 x 90 minute sessions delivered live on the first three calendar weeks of every month. After booking you are automatically added to the next course which starts on the first Thursday of every calendar month.
During the training period each participant has a access to a dedicated coach via telephone, email and live chat.
Option 3 – the open classes run every month and are restricted to 12 participants to ensure classes are not overcrowded. In addition, we do not allow more than 3 participants from any one company so the session time is never dominated by one organisation. Should you require more than 3 places we are happy to schedule a separate online class at no extra charge.
Attendees leave this course with sales leads, a strategy for continuously generating warm leads, but most importantly they know if they have additional questions they can come back to us. We provide post course support through our Sales Coaching Platform built inside MS Teams where members can ask questions, via chat, mail and conferencing calls.
The platform uses the Microsoft Teams application and can be access via PC, Tablet or Phone and contains FREE Guides, Templates and Tools.
Ongoing 1-2-1 coaching is also available at an additional cost.
What level of sales experience does the lead generation course require?
The course content is completely unique and comprehensive and the strategies and tactics can be used by those new to sales and more experienced sales people.
Does the training work with other selling systems and methodologies?
Yes. The goal of the training course is to create new sales leads. Once you have generated those leads you can use whatever sales methodology you would like to convert them to orders. We are of course happy to advise.
Will the training cover the sales topics that are important to me?
Yes – all our training and coaching includes an initial needs analysis where you can specify specific areas that are important to you within the remits of the course agenda.
What industries does the training cover?
The lead generation training is specific to Business to Business selling, not to any specific vertical. We have successfully delivered the training to a wide range of industries. Basically, as long as your prospects are on LinkedIn then the training is relevant.
Can I cancel my training?
Yes. If for any reason your circumstances change you can cancel or reschedule your training within 48 hours of the course start date.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|Thursday 4th November 1200 - 1330||Thursday 11th November 1200 - 1330||Thursday 18th November 1200 - 1330|
|Thursday 2nd December 1200 - 1330||Thursday 9th December 1200 - 1330||Thursday 16th December 1200 - 1330|
|Thursday 6th January 1200 - 1330||Thursday 13th January 1200 - 1330||Thursday 20th January 1200 - 1330|
|Thursday 3rd February 1200 - 1330||Thursday 10th February 1200 - 1330||Thursday 17th February 1200 - 1330|
|Thursday 3rd March 1200 - 1330||Thursday 10th March 1200 - 1330||Thursday 17th March 1200 - 1330|
|Thursday 7th April 1200 - 1330||Thursday 14th April 1200 - 1330||Thursday 21st April 1200 - 1330|
|Thursday 5th May 1200 - 1330||Thursday 12th April 1200 - 1330||Thursday 19th April 1200 - 1330|